We are a SHRM affiliated professional organization
All current HRM Students at Franklin Pierce University are
We welcome you to join our prestigious group!
Objective: Our purpose is to provide networking, internship, and professional development opportunities to our members and keep them up-to-date on current HR developments.
Our SHRM Code of Ethics
“To inform and educate current and future practitioners, the organizations we serve, and the general public about principles and practices that help the profession.”
“Adhere to the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior.”
(SHRM Code of Ethics – 11/16/07)
1. Meet all requirements of SHRM Merit Award for 2014
2. Make Linked In page our primary social media outlet
3. Continue to promote SHRM SPHR, PHR and GPHR certifications
See "Certification Support" for more information.
4. Continue to increase Membership through creative recruiting and marketing plans
See “Benefits of being a SHRM member" for more information.
5. Conduct a face to face group meeting once during the academic year.
6. Promote career development prospects and resume book through MAHRA, the FPU SHRM website, email marketing, and social networks.
See "Professional Development" for more information